Localization Project Manager (GMT +2 to GMT -5)
Help manage our game localization projects around the globe! The successful candidate will be responsible for managing numerous localization projects of different sizes and genres for multiple platforms. The majority of tasks are managed through our localization systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing localization projects from initial contact/request through to delivery, ensuring that projects meet quality, time, and budget expectations.
- Managing client relationships and serving as the primary day-to-day contact.
- Providing timely responses and actions to customer and colleague requests.
- Directly selecting, instructing, and managing linguists involved in the project.
- Recruiting and managing freelance translators.
- Creating and maintaining project documentation, communicating project activities to internal stakeholders.
Your Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of experience working in a similar LPM position within a multilingual localization vendor.
- Experience working on video games projects and an understanding of the game development lifecycle and process.
- Strong project and time management skills.
- Planning and customer engagement experience.
- Excellent knowledge of industry-standard localization tools and processes (Memsource, Memoq, etc.).
- Ability to work under pressure in a deadline-driven environment.
- Strong interpersonal and cross-team collaboration skills.
- An excellent level of written and spoken English is required.
- Excellent computer knowledge, power user in MS Excel.
- Experience in recruiting and managing freelance translators is desirable.
- Experience in managing video game LQA projects would be an advantage.
Good to have
- Knowledge of additional foreign language (knowledge of Russian a plus).
- Good understanding of various text file formats.
- Python scripting knowledge.