SaaS Product Marketing Manager
With the launch of our groundbreaking new SaaS Gridly, the collaborative headless CMS for multilingual digital projects, we are recruiting a Product Marketing Manager. As our Product Marketing Manager, you operate in the intersection between marketing and product. You have a deep technical understanding of user needs as well as what drives the growth of successful product-led SaaS companies combined with the creativity and communication skills to truly engage with our users and help them experience the full value of Gridly.
- Be the marketing champion in our Product Led Growth team.
- Find channels to meet and communicate with our prospective users.
- Create content ideas that resonate with our target users and builds trust, educates and engages.
- Optimize user onboarding.
- Make decisions based on data and understand how the impact of various marketing activities will be measured.
- Work with our development team to improve analytics available to us.
- Use database queries to generate user reports and insights from event logs.
- Be the owner of and build the marketing technology stack.
- Act on insights and influence the development roadmap.
- Productify marketing - be the main driver in working with our development team to build marketing into our product.
- Keep exploring marketing approaches and scale those that work.
- Work closely with sales and development teams.
- Take part in the brand strategy.
- Creating a cross-platform content strategy.
- Creating efficient content creation processes.
- Developing a content distribution strategy.
- Developing and maintaining an editorial calendar.
- Writing, editing and proofreading content.
- Manage external writers and editors, graphic designers, proofreaders, and social media specialists.
- Showcasing the capabilities of our CMS platform for the use cases which are relevant to our audiences.
- Creating, rolling out, and maintaining technical content such as demos, videos, workshops, tutorials, blogs, and whitepapers to connect Gridly capabilities to customer needs.
- Increasing social media outreach.
- Tracking web analytics and reviewing content engagement levels.
- Managing content across all platforms, including email and social media.
Need to have experience:
- Hands-on technical experience developing a digital product with evolving content updates.
- Experience with creation of tech-specific content targeting developers of digital products
- A good understanding of every step that content inside a digital app goes through - from creation to end user consumption.
- Knowledge of all common content file formats and when they are being used.
- 3-4 years of agency experience in a similar role.
- Experience with Software-as-a-Service offerings.
- B2B marketing skills.
- Fluent written and verbal English communication skills.
Good to have experience:
- Experience in the game development or localization industry.
- Great knowledge of keyword placement and SEO best practices.
- Great knowledge of popular content management systems.
- Experience with social media management.
- Self-motivated and structured team player.
- No fear of making new friends and building relationships.
- Service-minded and outgoing.