Localization Quality Manager
We are currently hiring an experienced Localization Quality Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing our internal quality control process with a focus on quality checks, recruiting new linguists, evaluating current resources as well as process optimization.
Your Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience working in a similar quality control position within a multilingual localization company.
- Strong process and time management skills.
- Excellent knowledge of industry-standard localization tools and processes (Memsource, MemoQ, Crowdin, etc.).
- Experience in recruiting and managing freelance translators is desirable.
- Ability to work under pressure in a deadline-driven environment.
- Strong interpersonal and cross-team collaboration skills.
- Excellent level of written and spoken English required.
- Excellent computer knowledge, esp. in MS Excel.
- Experience in managing video game LQA projects would be an advantage.
Good to have
- Chinese native who is born and raised in mainland China.
- Good knowledge of the Korean language.
- Good understanding of various text file formats.
- Video game translation experience
- Other foreign languages is a plus
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and improve the quality control process.
- Set goals and metrics, and report on quality control results continuously.
- Recruit, evaluate and train new resources in different languages.
- Continue the development of our proofreading team.
- Create and update onboarding material.
- Welcome and onboard new linguists.
- Receive and archive supplier invoices.
- Communicate invoice related issues with suppliers and account departments.
- Provide timely responses and actions to customer and colleague requests.
- Communicate quality concerns with stakeholders.
- Assist on localization projects during high demand.