Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
We are a fast-growing, global tech company, providing a state-of-the-art content platform for multilingual digital projects. Already a leading localization partner to over 600 gaming companies in the $190bn gaming market, we are now ready to push deeper into this market as well as entering adjacent sectors such as e-commerce, digital media, and software.
As our Chief Marketing Officer and reporting directly to the CEO as a key member of our management team, you will have three core responsibilities.
- You will lead our skilled marketing team to position us as the go-to tech platform for companies taking their products global.
- Working closely with our Chief Revenue Officer, you will support our direct sales and customer success teams, as well as support our channel partners, to continue to build our business.
- You will be responsible for expanding our product lead growth SaaS business to complement our sales team-led business.
We are now looking for someone who has been on a similar journey in the past and is looking for the next big growth opportunity.
In particular, we are looking for someone:
- With the energy and drive to help build a global leader in a rapidly evolving market
- Who, in a previous role, has seen what great marketing looks like
- Who can lead and grow our marketing team to new heights
- Able to optimize our marketing budget across a range of marketing activities
- And someone with the knack of making people and companies across the globe want to do business with us
We also think it would be great if you:
- Are comfortable with data-driven marketing analytics and decisions
- Have experience working with channel partners
- Have direct exposure to B2B marketing and SaaS business models
- Have worked in a PLG (product-led growth) environment
- See English as your natural business language
And of course, a forward-leaning, go-getting team player!
If this sounds like you – then we would love to hear from you.
Some practical points about LocalizeDirect:
- We are around 40 people today.
- We operate globally with our HQ in Helsingborg in southern Sweden
- Our tech team is in Ho Chi Minh City, while our sales team is based across four continents
- We are well-financed and have profitably grown our revenue >40% p.a. in the last five years
- We are happy to have the likes of King, Rovio, Tencent, and Warner Bros as customers
- We have just launched Gridly – the spreadsheet for multi-language content