Sales and Marketing Operations Manager
We are a fast-growing, global tech company, providing a state-of-the-art content platform for multilingual digital projects. Already a leading localization partner to over 600 gaming companies in the $190bn gaming market, we are now ready to push deeper into this market as well as entering adjacent sectors such as e-commerce, digital media, and software.
We are now looking for a Sales and Marketing and Operations Manager who understands that setting a foundation for healthy growth in a fast-paced company is effective sales and marketing operations. Your job is to support the Sales and Marketing Organisations in meeting our goals of evaluating, selecting and customizing technology to enable effective sales and marketing, ensuring high data quality and helping colleagues access that data to enable smarter decisions, and assisting in sales and marketing analysis, planning and strategy. Your job as Sales and Marketing Operations Manager is threefold: maintaining, optimizing, and integrating our sales and marketing tech stack. You will work closely with stakeholders across the organization and help impact change and optimization.
- Own Sales and Marketing technology
- Oversee the funnel
- Perform Sales forecasting
- Sales and Marketing data examination
- Sales and Marketing analysis
- Building and implementing a MQL scoring system
- Assist key business partners in measuring the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and marketing automation programs
- Providing support to the team with ad hoc analysis and/ or the underlying data as needed
- Be proactive and review functionality, workflow, and updating landing pages
- Investigate data quality and continuously improve on data quality, ensure GDPR / CASL compliance
- Create and implement reporting and dashboards for the sales and marketing organizations that focuses on improving efficiency, effectiveness, and productivity
- Create and coordinate key reporting for the leadership team
- Curate content and playbooks to allow the team to more efficiently and consistently deliver customer outcomes
- Identify opportunities for process automation and optimization, with a focus on scalability and driving significant growth
- Support the development and rollout of systems and digital tools to improve the team’s effectiveness and efficiency and provide increased customer insights through data, automation, and product usage data
- Cleansing, enriching and uploading prospect lists from various campaigns
- Strong spoken and written English
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience and a solid understanding of sales and marketing operations
- B2B software, SaaS or the developer tools space is preferred
- Strong analytical ability and able to prioritize multiple projects
- Deep SFDC expertise and knowledge of enterprise SaaS tools
- Excellent problem solving, project management, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Experience with marketing automation software
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and sales enablement software
- Proficiency in MS Excel / Google Sheets
- You’re a self starter, willing to read and watch in order to learn
And of course, a forward-leaning, go-getting team player!
If this sounds like you – then we would love to hear from you.
Some practical points about LocalizeDirect:
- We are around 40 people today.
- We operate globally with our HQ in Helsingborg in southern Sweden
- Our tech team is in Ho Chi Minh City, while our sales team is based across four continents
- We are well-financed and have profitably grown our revenue >40% p.a. in the last five years
- We are happy to have the likes of King, Rovio, Tencent, and Warner Bros as customers
- We have just launched Gridly – the spreadsheet for multi-language content