VP of Marketing
With the recent launch of our groundbreaking new SaaS Gridly
, the collaborative headless CMS for multilingual digital projects, we are recruiting a VP of Marketing to join us on our exciting journey. We are looking for someone who has been on a similar journey in the past and looking for the next big opportunity to grow. As our marketing head, you will be responsible for leading our skilled marketing team and you will work tirelessly to position Gridly among the top global Headless CMS providers.
- Leading, coaching, and growing our marketing team.
- Analyzing and improving existing branding and marketing strategies.
- Conducting market research and implementing new strategies.
- Preparing and reviewing budgets, and allocating resources appropriately.
- Monitoring industry trends and keeping the team up to date.
- Setting targets, and implementing incentives to ensure they are achieved.
- Reporting to company management.
- Supervising marketing events and launches.
- Assisting with the recruitment, training, and onboarding of new staff.
- Working with partners to successfully launch marketing campaigns for new integrations and partnerships.
- Working with the team to find the right channels to meet and communicate with our prospective users.
- Make decisions based on data and understand how the impact of various marketing activities will be measured.
- Act on insights and influence the development roadmap based on industry trends.
- Work closely with sales and development teams.
- Lead the brand strategy.
- Showcasing the capabilities of our CMS platform for the use cases which are relevant to our audiences.
- Overseeing the successful creation and roll-out of technical content such as demos, videos, workshops, tutorials, blogs, and whitepapers to connect Gridly capabilities to customer needs.
- Tracking web analytics and reviewing content engagement levels.
Need to have experience:
- Extensive experience from a similar leadership position at a fast-growing SaaS company with a highly technical product offering preferably in a product-led organization.
- Significant experience in hiring and successfully onboarding top-level marketing staff.
- Experience in B2B marketing towards enterprises.
- Experience in managing remote teams.
- Master´s degree in Marketing, Branding, Business, PR, or a similar field.
- Hands-on marketing experience from a digital product with evolving content updates.
- Experience with managing the creation of tech-specific content targeting developers of digital products.
- A solid understanding of every step that content inside a digital app goes through - from creation to end-user consumption.
- Knowledge of all common content file formats and when they are being used.
- Fluent written and verbal English communication skills.
Good to have experience:
- Experience in the CMS, game development, or localization industry.
- Hands-on experience of demand generation.
- Great knowledge of popular content management systems.
- Technical and/or development background.
- A charismatic leader capable of motivating and inspiring the team.
- Self-motivated and structured team player.
- Highly observant, analytical, and data-driven.
- No fear of making new friends and building relationships.
- Service-minded and outgoing.