Localization Project Manager (UTC +2 to UTC +4)
Help manage our game localization projects around the globe. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing numerous localization projects of different sizes and genres for multiple platforms. The majority of which are managed through our localization systems.
Your Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of experience working in a similar LPM position within a multilingual localization vendor.
- Experience working on games projects and an understanding of the game development lifecycle and process.
- Strong project and time management skills.
- Planning and customer engagement experience.
- Excellent knowledge of industry-standard localization tools and processes (Memsource, Memoq, etc.).
- Experience in recruiting and managing freelance translators is desirable.
- Ability to work under pressure in a deadline-driven environment.
- Strong interpersonal and cross-team collaboration skills.
- Native Russian speaker with an excellent level of written and spoken English is required.
- Excellent computer knowledge, power user in MS Excel.
- Experience in managing video game LQA projects would be an advantage.
Good to have
- Knowledge of a foreign language
- Good understanding of various text file formats
- Python scripting knowledge
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage localization projects from initial contact/request through to delivery, ensuring that projects meet quality, time and budget expectations.
- Manage client relationships and serve as the primary day-to-day contact.
- Providing timely responses and actions to customer and colleague requests
- Estimate and plan projects from start to finish.
- Directly select, instruct and manage translators.
- Recruit and manage freelance translators.
- Communicate project activities with internal stakeholders.