Content Writers With Interest In Game Development
We are looking for technical writers with an interest in game and app development and localization. This is a part-time job, however, we’d like it to become long-term cooperation (with the potential to work full-time). You’ll be a part of a global marketing and design team but you can work from any part of the world.
You’ll create articles for LocalizeDirect and Gridly websites. We are aiming at high-quality, applicable content that would be interesting and useful for game industry players. Check our blogs and writing guidelines for an idea of the quality we are looking for. Your materials may be re-published in the professional industry media and on further platforms.
What you’ll be doing:
- Write blogs, how-to articles, and listings on gamedev-related topics such as managing data assets, development workflows and processes, localization, LQA, tools, game engines, monetization, game markets, etc.
- Continuously improve the user experience by iterating on existing content.
- Contribute to our online strategy by researching and developing well-explained content.
- Create briefs for designers to illustrate your writing.
- Experience in technical content writing for B2B companies.
- Fluent or native in English.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to meet deadlines and manage ongoing content workload.
- Degree in computer science, software development, localization, technical writing, or relevant background (work experience, courses, etc).
- Understanding of SEO and keyword research tools (such as Semrush, Ahrefs, or alternatives).
- Ability to research the topics of any complexity and produce clear and precise content.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Content Writers with Interest in Game Development” and:
- links to your previous publications,
- suggested topics/themes you’d like to cover.