Solutions Engineer - Gaming
Localize Direct is recruiting a Solutions Engineer to partner with our existing sales and customer experience teams to drive adoption of Gridly, our Headless CMS for game developers. You’ll be on the front lines with our existing and prospective customers to help design and integrate technical solutions that allow them to optimize their content flows using Gridly. You’ll have a key role in successfully streamlining the content pipeline at top developers and publishers and collaborate with our Gridly product team with regards to customer’s needs.
The roles involve meeting with clients and demonstrating Gridly as well as supporting them with onboarding their existing data and integrating Gridly into their build and deployment processes. You will also develop SDK’s and plugins for popular game engines and platforms. The role is remote based.
- Become a technical expert in the use and adoption of Gridly
- Build relationship and advice technical decision makers
- Work with developers to integrate Gridly into their tools pipeline
- Develop custom solutions for key clients
- Extend the capabilities and use of Gridly by developing addons and plugins that integrate with other popular tools and platforms
- Support sales and customer experience with technical expertise
- Liaison with product team to advocate for the customer
Your Skills and Experience
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Game development experience using game engines like Unreal and/or Unity
- Good understanding of game tools and asset pipelines
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- Excellent English communication skills
Why You’ll Love Working Here
We’re a Swedish company built and managed by engineers with a background in the games development industry.
- Develop innovative product using the latest technologies
- Flat organization and no hierarchies to get in the way of getting things done
- Multinational company - get to travel and meet colleagues from other countries
- Be a big part of a small team - your input will make a big difference
- We’re fun, friendly and flexible