VP of Services
We are currently hiring an experienced manager to take on the role of VP of Services and bring our Localization, Game Testing and Audio Services to the next level.
To be successful in this role, you should have significant experience managing Localization and Game Testing (LQA) teams from a gaming service provider or game developer/publisher. You will be responsible to ensure the successful performance and expansion of our localization, testing and audio teams.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of experience working in a similar position managing localization teams within a multilingual localization vendor, game developer or publisher.
- Proven ability to optimize processes and make organizations more streamlined and efficient.
- Strong strategic thinker with proven people, project and time management skills.
- Experience with managing game testing and/or audio services in the gaming industry.
- Experience with managing Term Base and Translation Memory.
- Experience with QA and QA automation.
- Working knowledge of l10n and i18n best practices.
- Ability to work under pressure in a deadline-driven environment.
- Strong interpersonal and cross-team collaboration skills.
- Excellent level of written and spoken English required.
- Excellent computer knowledge, power user in MS Excel.
GOOD TO HAVE
- Knowledge of foreign languages
- Good understanding of various text file formats
- Games knowledge and overall gaming experience
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee the day to day operations of our Localization, LQA and Audio Teams.
- Scaling our services organization alongside the growth of our customer base.
- Ensuring the services organization meets quality, time and budget expectations.
- Recruit, manage, train and evaluate Project Managers.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, leading, monitoring and improving the performance of our services.
- Creation and improvement of existing processes, plans, policies, and standards.
- Coordinate and manage multiple localization/testing teams.
- Prepare regular status reports on the performance of services activities and establish metrics for improvement.
- Monitor and improve Key Performance Indicators.