Digital Marketing Assistant
LocalizeDirect is looking for a marketing assistant to support us with our marketing and communication activities. You’ll be involved in various marketing projects and will be responsible for your own tasks as well as supporting your colleagues when necessary.
What you’ll be doing:
- Prepare, publish, edit and update content on our websites, social media, listing platforms, etc.
- Ideate, design or assist in creating images and infographics for blogs and social media posts
- Craft newsletters and other emails
- Copywriting (emails, ad copies, blogs etc)
- Research for our content marketing projects, including studies of games/SaaS market reports and ideas on how to integrate that data into our blog
- Assist in event management (from conferences to webinars)
- Link building
- Leads profiling and segmentation
- Manage Google Ads, LinkedIn and Facebook campaigns, brainstorm ideas for ad campaigns and copy, test and analyze results
- Campaign analysis and reporting
- Other tasks based on your skillset
- 1-2 years of marketing experience (preferably in a B2B or SaaS company), recently graduated or in the last year of your studies
- A BA or MA degree level in marketing, communications, business administration, or equivalent
- Fluent in English
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- An analytical mindset and love digging into details
- A desire to take initiative, responsibility and ownership of projects
- A preference to working hands-on, and are constantly wanting to learn and try new things
- An understanding of SEO/SEM and keyword research tools (such as Semrush, Ahrefs, or alternatives)
- A basic knowledge of marketing automation and conversion optimization
- A basic knowledge of HTML/CSS, experience with content management systems
- An eye for good design (experience with Photoshop or the alternatives like Canva is a plus but not necessary)
- A love for playing video games
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject “Digital Marketing Assistant”. Feel free to contact us via this email if you have any questions about the role.
We look forward to your application!