Digital Marketing Manager
You might describe yourself as analytical, creative, organized, and diplomatic. You have experience driving web traffic to build revenue by deploying a variety of crafts that span marketing, content, and product management. You enjoy setting up conversion rate optimization experiments to continually improve the results of a prospective customer’s journey, and sharing results and insights with a broad group of stakeholders throughout the company. You also enjoy employing a number of marketing tactics to attract a relevant audience to a marketing site.
- Build and improve paid search, organic growth and social campaigns
- Grow traffic to gridly.com through paid search and social marketing programs
- Work with marketing and sales ops to evaluate and implement adtech and martech
- Work with the content team to ensure the content we create on the marketing site is promoted in paid and social marketing sites and sponsorships
- Monitor market trends and competitors to determine marketing opportunities and recommend and take actions to improve visibility of the site
- Grow trial conversion to paying customer by optimizing the customer journey
- Develop and execute on strategies to improve free user to paid plan conversion
- 3+ years in Digital Marketing role
- 2+ years experience Google Analytics (or related tool) and Google Adwords and expert-level SEO/SEM tool experience
- 1-3 years of enterprise software marketing experience
- 1-3 years paid social media marketing experience
- Technical/industry experience focused on SEO, SEM, online advertising, and/or web conversion rate optimization to improve lead generation, sales pipeline, and revenue
- Advanced analytics and reporting experience
And of course, a forward-leaning, go-getting team player!
If this sounds like you – then we would love to hear from you.
Some practical points about LocalizeDirect:
- We are around 50 people today.
- We operate globally with our HQ in Helsingborg in southern Sweden
- Our tech team is in Ho Chi Minh City, while our sales team is based across four continents
- We are well-financed and have profitably grown our revenue >40% p.a. in the last five years
- We are happy to have the likes of King, Rovio, Tencent, and Warner Bros as customers
- We have just launched Gridly – the spreadsheet for multi-language content